Wednesday 25 December 2013

Boxing Day Sales Update

Hello everybody! It's Relle with a quickie update.   is done on the fly as I'm out of town visiting family.

Some of our Indie Polish brands are having great sales this Boxing Day, so I will do a quick list for you all. Please check the AIPAS group or that brand's Facebook and website for more details including any discount codes! In no particular order:

Gloss n Sparkle - Boxing Day sale
Loki's Lacquer - Boxing Day sale
Petal Polish - End of Year sale
Moonstone Nail Polish - Boxing Day sale
Arcane Lacquer - Boxing Day sale
Sayuri Nail Polish - early start Boxing Day sale
Hollish Polish - Boxing Day sale
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Boxing Day sale
Dead Set Babes - Boxing Day sale

SPEND ALL THE CHRISTMAS MONEY!

Please let me know if I have missed your sale. I was hoping to get time before I left town so I only have my phone at the moment :)

Glitter for All!

No comments:

Post a Comment